- How will TV transform in the next 8 years?
- Are mobile network operators losing the battle for subscriber ownership?
- How much longer until you can download your preferred Mobile Network operator from an App Store?
- First-hand Experiences of watching a FIFA World Cup Game in 3D
- A Look Back at How Apps Have Shifted from Networks to Phones
Tag Archives: applications
How much longer until you can download your preferred Mobile Network operator from an App Store?
It’s not as far-fetched as it sounds… downloading your preferred Mobile Network operator as an application is closer than you think. Over the past 5 years alone we’ve witnessed an incredible shift in intelligence from networks to devices; a shift … Continue reading
Posted in Applications, Convergence Tagged app stores, applications, bitpipe, cloud, convergence, customer experience, future, management, mobile, network, operator, telecoms 9 Comments