- How will TV transform in the next 8 years?
- Are mobile network operators losing the battle for subscriber ownership?
- How much longer until you can download your preferred Mobile Network operator from an App Store?
- First-hand Experiences of watching a FIFA World Cup Game in 3D
- A Look Back at How Apps Have Shifted from Networks to Phones
Category Archives: Entertainment
Having attended some live World Cup games at the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban last month, I was intrigued to see several of the eight FIFA 3D cameras and equipment placed at various points around the pitch. These first-generation 3D … Continue reading