- How will TV transform in the next 8 years?
- Are mobile network operators losing the battle for subscriber ownership?
- How much longer until you can download your preferred Mobile Network operator from an App Store?
- First-hand Experiences of watching a FIFA World Cup Game in 3D
- A Look Back at How Apps Have Shifted from Networks to Phones
Category Archives: Applications
Are mobile network operators losing the battle for subscriber ownership?
Is the network operator-owned SIM card the final frontier in the battle for ownership of the subscriber relationship before we will see a truly globalised network of virtual network operators (VNOs) emerge? Just what is the potential impact of the … Continue reading
Posted in Applications, Convergence Leave a comment
How much longer until you can download your preferred Mobile Network operator from an App Store?
It’s not as far-fetched as it sounds… downloading your preferred Mobile Network operator as an application is closer than you think. Over the past 5 years alone we’ve witnessed an incredible shift in intelligence from networks to devices; a shift … Continue reading
Posted in Applications, Convergence Tagged app stores, applications, bitpipe, cloud, convergence, customer experience, future, management, mobile, network, operator, telecoms 9 Comments
A Look Back at How Apps Have Shifted from Networks to Phones
Been giving some thought recently to how the proliferation of packet-based mobile networks coupled with increasing levels of capability on mobile phones has resulted in the balance of power shifting from telco networks to end-user devices. This is certainly not … Continue reading
Posted in Applications Leave a comment