- How will TV transform in the next 8 years?
- Are mobile network operators losing the battle for subscriber ownership?
- How much longer until you can download your preferred Mobile Network operator from an App Store?
- First-hand Experiences of watching a FIFA World Cup Game in 3D
- A Look Back at How Apps Have Shifted from Networks to Phones
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Are mobile network operators losing the battle for subscriber ownership?
Is the network operator-owned SIM card the final frontier in the battle for ownership of the subscriber relationship before we will see a truly globalised network of virtual network operators (VNOs) emerge? Just what is the potential impact of the … Continue reading
Posted in Applications, Convergence Leave a comment