- How will TV transform in the next 8 years?
- Are mobile network operators losing the battle for subscriber ownership?
- How much longer until you can download your preferred Mobile Network operator from an App Store?
- First-hand Experiences of watching a FIFA World Cup Game in 3D
- A Look Back at How Apps Have Shifted from Networks to Phones
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Been giving some thought recently to how the proliferation of packet-based mobile networks coupled with increasing levels of capability on mobile phones has resulted in the balance of power shifting from telco networks to end-user devices. This is certainly not … Continue reading
Imagine a world, perhaps as soon as 15-20 years from today, in which the Internet, Telecommunications, and Cybernetic Research industries have converged. This is “Super-Convergence”: convergence across industries that will unleash forms of communication that are unimaginable in today’s terms. … Continue reading